Thursday, July 31, 2014

Frustrated Comments on Posts Don't Carry Over When You Share

Janine Marriott Feeling really frustrated that comments on posts don't carry over and filter through when you share :((

But.... there is a work around, to copy and paste the links from the comments into your private community library. I've just done it and I'm so excited! Very sad but also very true!



Jose Romualdo B. Cumagun
try embedding the posts.

Janine Marriott
+Jose Romualdo B. Cumagun into a private community? would that work?

Jose Romualdo B. Cumagun
I have to embed the post in another blog and that is what I use to share http://advertisingandromcumagun.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/we-are-lourdes-school-batch-82/


Janine Marriott
Thankyou for your advice +Jose Romualdo B. Cumagun I'll take it on board but think I'll stick to +Plus Your Business! just now. Totally recommend taking a look.

Jose Romualdo B. Cumagun
Try copying "link to post" and then share it as a link. https://plus.google.com/117554106319065414635/posts/AK8wU1Bn2yb

No comments:

Post a Comment