Monday, June 30, 2014

Learning With Marieziel San Pedro

Stills from the movie The Horse Whisperer StarringRobert Redford and Kristin Scott Thomas 


I know it's fictional..... but whatever... I like the movie. Period.


Marieziel Cendana San Pedro watching A Beautiful Mind
RUSSELL CROWE / JENNIFER CONNELLY

So beautiful and inspiring. I salute you "John Nash". You're so inspiring.


A Beautiful Mind Movie · 1,727,401 Likes
 

You, Chelle Soliven and 2 others like this.

Rom Cumagun I am glad you find John Nash beautiful and inspiring and have in fact salute him. Cinema should be grateful that Ron Howard chose Russell Crowe - USA to perform the lead role and Jennifer Connelly , the support, because we have come to know the main character as someone loveable.

I can not take for granted though that you might mistake that what you have seen was a work of non-fiction because I must remind you that in cinema, A Beautiful Mindis still a work of fiction in the same vein as The Bridges Of Madison County.

This is not to invalidate the inspired feelings the film has elicited from you; in fact I clarify the distinction so that you may fully appreciate the effect of cinema as dramatic art and not as biographic documentary.

Marieziel Cendana San Pedro Thanks for the reminder... I know it's fictional..... but whatever... I like the movie. Period.



Rom Cumagun Good to know that you know that the movie you have liked unconditionally is fictional. Before I rest my point I would like to suggest that you complement film viewing with reading biography of John Nash, the mathematician. A good starting point is Wikipedia wherein you can co-writehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.

John Nash, the mathematician,
The inspiration of the movie.
John Forbes Nash, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org
John Forbes Nash, Jr. (born June 13, 1928) is an American mathematician whose works in game theory, differential geometry, and partial differential equations have provided insight into the factors that govern chance and events inside complex systems in daily life. His theories are used in market eco…

Rom Cumagun What is the possibility of this post's privacy setting changed from "friends only to public"? I would like to invite you to the great pedagogic possibility of you expressing publicly, your thumbs up of this highly commendable movie.

There may be other bloggers, who like me wish to learn from your world view.


Done.... public. Thanks for finding interest in my posts.
pwedeng default mo is friends only and then set particular posts to public

yes. ok.
Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind; but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart" --- A BEAUTIFUL MIND (2001) Dreamworks & Universal Pictures Produced by Brian Grazer, Directed by Ron Howard



*******************************June 30, 2014****************************************

Overcoming Fear Facing Bullets




No comments:

Post a Comment