Saturday, March 22, 2014

GREG & SALLY TREE GARDEN CAFE

Thank you, Tony Ancheta (Marist 76), for accepting my friendship. May our friendship grow to its full potential. Thank you for recognizing the "cost effective" effort that Larrie Mariano (Marist 80) and I, Rom Cumagun (Marist 82 LSQC 82 Ateneo 86) are pitching in to the attainment of MABEX objectives. Thank you for welcoming us to GREG & SALLY TREE GARDEN CAFE where I was privileged to meet your amiable wife, Excel, commune with your tree and organic herb garden, taste your "crispy tadyang & dalaldan juice," Most of all I thank you for your inspiring response to my question: What is Marist education --- for you?




Thank you Larrie Mariano for arranging this interview; your zeal in creating opportunities for our beloved Marist School excites me to do my share in communicating to the world how great it is to be a Maristian.

GREG & SALLY TREE GARDEN CAFE



No comments:

Post a Comment